“Tish’s New Shoes” – Curt Cloninger Reflects
Join us for this very special event, Feb 12 at 5 PM CST – Feb 14 at 11:59 PM CST.
Curt Cloninger shares his new video, “Tish’s New Shoes” – a beautiful, heart-warming sharing of a special Christmas moment with his wife Tish and their family this past Christmas.
Tish is currently dealing with Parkinson’s Disease. Curt shares, here in this special video, more of the background that inspired his new video and reflections.
You will be blessed by his faithfulness, authentic sharing and faith.
This preview is helping raise awareness of a Valentine’s Day/Weekend collection of songs and stories celebrating the gift of love and life in Jesus Christ.
Curt’s new sharing will anchor this collection, hosted by Jonathan and Jana Swenson of Paraphrase Theatre and More to this Life MInistries.
If you are interested in more details, visit “Paraphrase Theatre” on Facebook and/pr read below. Then join us Feb. 12-14. The entire collection, including Curt’s sharing, will be posted for viewing from 5pm, Friday Feb 12 – Sunday, Feb 14 at MIdnight.
We are grateful to Curt and Tish for sharing their journey with us, in this very special Valentines Day treat for the whole family.
Need a break for Covid ? Would you like an idea for a delightful Valentine’s Date in the middle of a Pandemic?
Here’s a special Valentine’s morsel… (heck.. its a seven-course meal) for you and your sweetie or your entire family!
(See the preview video in the comments below!)
Join us this weekend, as Paraphrase Theatre and More to this Life Ministries present “Crazy For You – Songs and Stories of Love”.
A combination of SILLY, SERIOUS AND SACRED.. you’ll experience… *Encouragement and Grace for Marriage
* Game-Changing Tools for Parents
* Inspiration to Love your Loved-Ons with Unending Commitment and Passion
* Fun and Laughs for the Kids (and YOU!)
*Hope for all of us for the future.
ANd… IT’s FREE!
Posted on Facebook pages, “Paraphrase Theatre” and “Jonathan & Jana – More to this Life” starting on Friday at 5pm and open for viewing through Sunday, Feb. 14 at Midnight.
Featuring an INCREDIBLE Cast of Speakers, Teachers and Worship Leaders:
* Internationally-Known Actor and Playwright, Curt Cloninger
* Beloved and Nationally-Know Conference Speaker, Bill Yonker
* Faith Formation Guru, Playwright, Producer, Author and Who Knows What-All-Else – Rich Melheim
* Directors of Daily Texts Ministry and Mount Carmel Ministries Legends, Johan and Sonja Hinderlie
* Beloved Worship Leaders and Youth Conference Heroes Swen & Dean, Todd Miller and Lloyd Garrelts (Echelon), and Brian Spahr.
* Worship Leader and Alpha Marraige Course Leadership Veterans, Jessy and Robyn Vera
* Several Surprise Cameo Appearances
* An Occasional Drop-In from the Boys of Paraphrase Theatre
* Hosted by Jonathan and Jana Swenson of More to this Life Ministries and Paraphrase Theatre.
Don’t miss this truly special event that will make you laugh and cry and which will absolutely remind you of the gift of life and love that is ours in Jesus Christ.
A very special part of the presentation will be the debut of Curt Cloninger’s new video, “Tish’s New Shoes” with Curt telling an extremely touching story of faith, love and commitment from a recent moment in he and Tish’s journey with Tish’s Parkinson’s Diase. Be sure to bring the Kleenex. It’s beautiful.
There is NO charge for the event. IT IS COMPLETELY FREE as we want the most people possible to be blessed by this touching combination of cute, candid and critical moments of love told by some of the most gifted and Christ-centered speakers and musicians we have been blessed to know and partner in ministry with over the years.
Again, there is no fee. This is a FREE event for you, your loved one and family. There will be an opportunity (but no expectation) to make a donation to support Paraphrase Theatre and hear more about opportunities with More to this Life Ministries. A portion of all donations will be given to contribute to finding a cure for Parkinson’s Disease.
Pop the popcorn, pour some hot chocolate, hop on the couch and cuddle up.. for a delightful date with a CRAZY LITTLE THING CALLED LOVE.